The School of Nursing and Health Professions offers professionally-oriented graduate degree programs in occupational therapy and nursing. Through concentrated study, students gain in-depth knowledge and expertise in these fields in conjunction with the opportunity for practical application of what they learn in the classroom.
All graduate courses are taught by Trinity’s highly-motivated faculty and especially talented professionals in the health profession industry. Further information is available from the Office of Admissions at 202/884-9400 and by email at email@example.com.
Admission to Graduate Programs
- Admissions Requirements for the Master of Arts in Counseling
- Admission Requirements for Master of Occupational Therapy
- Admission Requirements for Master of Public Health
- Admission Requirements for Master of Science in Nursing
Graduate Academic Policies
For academic policies governing graduate students in the School of Nursing and Health Professions, see the Academic Policies section of this catalog.
Graduate Degree Programs
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- School Counseling
- Master of Occupational Therapy
- Master of Public Health
- RN to MSN
- Master of Science in Nursing