Trustee Profile: Nicole V. Lang, MD ’89

Trustee Profile: Nicole V. Lang, MD ’89

Nicole V. Lang, MD '89

Nicole V. Lang, MD ’89

Hometown: Atlanta, GA (born in Mobile, AL).

Personal: Married, one daughter, 7 years old.

Alma Mater: Trinity College ’89.

Major: Biochemistry.

Graduate Study: MD, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.

Employment: President and CEO, Washington Pediatric Associates, PC.

Why I chose Trinity: I chose Trinity College because I wanted to continue my education in a small environment for women that was nurturing, supportive and faith based.  I also love the location, diversity and history of Washington, D.C.

Accomplishment of which you are most proud: I am the first medical doctor in my family; business owner/ entrepreneur.

Most memorable Trinity moment: Becoming a charter member of the D.C. city chapter of the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. was a very memorable moment.

Last book read: A New Earth, Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle.

My idea of a perfect vacation: The Hawaiian island of Maui with family and friends…relaxing on the beach in the sun and having daily spa treatments.

If I were stranded on a deserted island I would have to have: Family, food, water, shelter and medical supplies.

The three people I would most like to have dinner with: President Barack Obama, Nelson Mandela and Oprah Winfrey.

Why I am a Trinity trustee: I am proud to be a trustee because Trinity laid the foundation for me to achieve my dream of becoming a doctor. Trinity had a profound impact on my personal, professional and spiritual development. I am grateful to Trinity and committed to ensuring the success of Trinity students today. Therefore, it is my privilege and responsibility to give back to the school that means so much to me.