Coronavirus: All classes in remote formats; services available virtually. We’re here for you
April 3, 2020 Update:
All instruction will continue to be delivered in alternative remote formats through the end of the semester: All courses, all programs, all schools. Students, please go to your Moodle course websites to get the instructions for each course, and please read all of the messages that deans and faculty are sending to assist you with this new way of learning. YOU CAN DO THIS!
Mayor Bowser has ordered the closure of “non-essential” business.
- Trinity provides many essential services that will continue to support our students in residence — security, food, housekeeping and facilities, healthcare, mail services — and members of the community who are online or working/teaching/learning remotely and need ongoing support from technology services and other services. Most of Trinity’s non-campus based services are now virtual.
- Trinity will now keep our physical offices closed and the library will close.
- Main Hall remains accessible for wifi and computers for students who need that access — enter through the basement by the security desk and please show your ID. Individual faculty members or staff members who need to access your offices may still do so.
- All offices and services remain fully available online! Our staff are all working remotely and eager to support whatever you need.
- Please consult the web page for any department you need and you can find the email, phone numbers and other information necessary. Our librarians will continue to provide services online, please use the Library Referral Form and that page has other helpful information. You can also reach out to your advisor and many services through Starfish.
- Dining and Residence Halls remain open.
- Registration for May Term, Summer and Fall 2020 classes is happening now! Register online using Self-Service, and contact your advisor.
- Trinity Center remains closed. Exercise, stretching and other classes are available via Zoom – keep an eye on your e-mail for links.
- Bookstore and Library are now closed at their physical locations but are available online.
- The Trinity Metro Shuttle service to and from the Brookland Metro Station has been suspended until further notice.
- Commencement has been postponed. It will not occur on May 16 and will be rescheduled to a Saturday in June; date TBA.
- Reunion has been postponed to the Fall; we are still working out details.