To apply for admission to Trinity, international candidates must provide the following documentation:
- Complete the Trinity online application (no fee). Your Trinity journey starts here!
- Transcripts: Original or certified educational documents of high school transcripts and degree, university transcripts and mark sheets. All international applicants or students who are U.S. citizens who have obtained high school or college/university credit from an institution outside of the United States must submit official transcripts for a course-by-course evaluation by one of the agencies accredited by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
- Recommendation Letters: International applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from a high school teacher, college professor or current employer.
- English Proficiency Standards: If English is not an official language in your country, you have not earned a college/university degree in the U.S., or you are not currently enrolled in a degree program in the U.S. you will need to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language or an International English Language Testing System exam before you can be considered for final admissions. All English proficiency scores are valid for two years from the test date. Official test scores must be provided directly from the testing agency. TOEFL: Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language must be submitted directly to Trinity by ETS (Educational Testing Services). Trinity’s code is 5796, and a minimum score of 550 on paper-based test (PBT) or 213 on computer-based test (CBT) or 79 on Internet-based test (IBT) is required. IELTS – Academic: A minimum6.5 total band score. is required.
- The Immigration Form I–20 needed to obtain the F-1/Student Visa will be issued only to applicants who: 1) Are admitted to Trinity. 2) Demonstrate sufficient funds to cover expenses for at least one academic year. Proof of financial responsibility, which includes an official bank statement for the first year of study, along with a letter of sponsorship from the Sponsor. Contact the International Student Adviser, Hanan Adnan, at email@example.com or (+1) 202-884-9141 for details regarding proof of financial responsibility. Note: All international students must pursue a full course of study (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester for undergraduate students and 9 credit hours for graduate students). Failure to adhere to this USCIS requirement for F-1 students may jeopardize your legal non-immigrant status.