Request for Name Change

  • Currently Enrolled Students: A name change request must be accompanied by uploads of clear scans of appropriate documentation. You must scan and upload a clear photo ID that reflects the name you would like your Trinity records to be changed to along with a court order, marriage license, or divorce decree as appropriate.
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 49 MB.
    • submitting this form implies that you have read and understood all of the information on this form, and that you have uploaded as attachments all of the appropriate documents to process this request.