The Renaissance of Alumnae Hall
Trinity is reimagining Alumnae Hall, seeking not to change its essential form in the least, but rather to ensure the vibrant life of this building for future generations of the campus community. This ambitious project will preserve the beauty of Alumnae Hall while making its capacious spaces and attractive private rooms more comfortable and functional.
We seek nothing less than a genuine renaissance of Alumnae Hall.
Re-Imagining Alumnae Hall Includes:
- Air conditioning at long last! This project will install an entirely new HVAC system.
- A new kitchen on the lower level and new servery on the dining hall level equipped to prepare and serve delicious full meals and casual dining options.
- New plumbing and fixtures throughout, and new restrooms near the dining hall.
- New elevators.
- Refurbished interiors in the dining halls and student rooms upstairs, upgraded for life safety and security systems throughout.
- New and refurbished windows.
- An accessible entrance with a ramp and auto open doors.
All of this will occur with careful attention to preserving important historic details while modernizing the comfort and functionality of the building.
Funding the Project – 125th Anniversary Campaign
The capital campaign to fund the Renaissance of Alumnae Hall, the signature project of Trinity’s anniversary era, aims to raise $30 million in charitable gifts toward the total $45 million cost of the project.
Trinity representatives will be delighted to speak with prospective donors about the details of the project and naming opportunities such as those suggested below. We are also happy to speak with prospective donors about other projects including scholarships for our students, endowment support and support for academic programs.
We are always eager to discuss your interest in Trinity! Contact us:
Gift Opportunities for Alumnae Hall
- NAME:$15,000,000 – Trinity will add the donor name, if desired, to the historic designation of Alumnae Hall
- DINING HALLS:$ 2,500,000 each
- ATRIUM:$ 1,000,000
- PLAZA:$ 1,000,000
- ENTRANCE:$ 500,000
- LOUNGE:$ 500,000
- KITCHEN: $ 500,000
- SERVERY:$ 250,000
- TERRACE:$ 250,000
- STUDENT ROOMS:$ 100,000 each
- WINDOWS:$ 25,000 each
- ELEVATOR:$ 250,000