Professional and Graduate Programs New Student Orientation Fall 2021
Welcome to Trinity!
Welcome to Trinity and the professional and graduate programs! We are so excited to welcome you. We are here to help you succeed and as we fondly like to say, “we will help you find your strength!” As you know these are unprecedented times and we have spent a lot of time preparing for your arrival. We know that many of you are working and juggling work and family obligations. Our classes are scheduled to accommodate your busy work schedules. We will have a mixture of online and in-person learning for the undergraduate program and our graduate program will meet 100% online in synchronous and asynchronous formats. Before classes begin, we want you to have all the tools you need to be successful.
We want to make sure you start strong, so we are providing you with the opportunity to connect in real-time with faculty, advisors, staff, and alumnae to learn about your courses, the learning platforms, success strategies and mentoring and career opportunities. We hope when you are done with your program that you are prepared for new opportunities with new skills and more confidence. That process starts from day one beginning with your orientation.
New Student Online Orientation Dates
School of Professional Studies (SPS)
Tuesday, August 17, 2021, 6-8pm (Virtual)
- Journalism and Media Studies, Health Services, General Studies and Undecided Majors
- Human Relations, Psychology, and Criminal Justice
- Business Administration and Accounting
Monday, August 23, 2021, 7-9pm (Virtual)
- THEARC New Student Orientation
*THEARC students are also encouraged to attend the general session on Thursday, August 17. (See above)
Business and Graduate Studies (BGS)
Monday, August 16, 2021, 7-8pm (Virtual)
- MBA- Master of Business Administration
- MSA- Master of Science in Administration (Leadership and Organizational Management)
Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 6-7pm (Virtual)
- SCPR- Strategic Communication and Public Relations
School of Education (EDU)
Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 6-8pm (Virtual)
- M.Ed.- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A.T.- Master of Arts in Teaching
- M.S.A.- Master of Science in Administration (Educational Leadership)
- Early Childhood Education (A.A. and B.A)
How to Participate in Online Sessions
The orientations will be led virtually. New and transfer students will receive the link to the Zoom Live sessions via email. Please check your Trinity email regularly for updates regarding your program and which day and time you must participate. Attendance is mandatory for all online orientation sessions.