Summer Conference Housing
Trinity offers inexpensive, clean, safe and comfortable housing in air-conditioned residence halls for groups and interns visiting the Washington, DC Metropolitan area. Both men and women are welcome.
Bed linen and towels are available upon request for a small fee.
Coin-operated laundry facilities, pay and campus phones are located on each floor for your convenience.
All common areas in the residence halls are cleaned on a daily basis.
Our Conference Housing is made available to Trinity guests. If you are a current or incoming student looking for Campus Housing, please click here.
Individuals and Small Groups (4 rooms or less)
Conference Suites are available for booking year round to individuals and groups.
- Double Occupancy Suite: $500/week or $90/night
- Triple Occupancy Suite: $650/week or $125/night
- All rooms include a private restroom, miniature refrigerator-microwave combo, and linens.
- Short-term gym memberships are available.
Summer Groups (5 rooms or more)
Our residential halls are available for booking from Memorial Day to the first week of August (subject to change).
Standard rooms (non-suites) are available to groups only starting Memorial Day weekend through the 1st of August. Date is subject to change based on the Academic Calendar.
- Double Occupancy Room: $400/week or $75/night
- All double occupancy rooms include communal bathroom accommodations on each floor.
- Standard Single Occupancy Room: $325/week or $60/night
- All standard single occupancy rooms include communal bathrooms on each floor.
- Super Single Occupancy Room: $375/week or $70/night
- All super single occupancy rooms include partial shared bathrooms, with communal toilets on each floor.
- Linen service available for an additional rate of $20/person/week
- included sheets, pillowcases, blanket, pillow, towel set
For group housing of 5 rooms or more, please contact email@example.com.