CLICK HERE FOR BLANK SETUP FORM
- Print the blank form (linked above) and complete the ALL of event information at the top.
- When drawing your diagram, please be sure include as much detail as possible for the room (front of the room, doors and/or windows, etc.)
- Upload your final setup form in the box below. Do not upload/drop the yellow example pictures below.
- Setup forms are required for ALL conference room reservations.
- To ensure that your event is setup correctly, setup forms must be received 7 days prior to the event.
- Tech carts & screens need to be requested from Faculty Services or IT. Indicate placement of A/V on your diagram.
- Banquet/Crescent Round Setups – for your convenience, please indicate the number of chairs inside the drawn circle instead of drawing all of the chairs with x’s.
ROOM SETUP EXAMPLES
Do not upload/drop the yellow example pictures in the setup upload field.
Theater – Rows of chairs (no tables) arranged with all participants facing towards the front of the room. If necessary, please be specific of how many chairs are required per row or specify placement of aisle(s).
Classroom – Rows of tables arranged with all participants facing towards the front of the room.
Banquet – Round tables arranged throughout the room. Participants are seated around the entire perimeter of each table. 8 chairs maximum.
Crescent – Round tables arranged throughout the room. Seating is around half of the table so all participants are facing the front with no one’s back to the presenter. 6 chairs maximum.
U-Shape – Tables are arranged in a large U with open space in the middle. Participants are seated around the outside facing the center of the U.
Hollow Square – Tables are arranged in a square with chairs along the outside facing an empty center.
Conference – Tables arranged together to create a single large table.