How do I view my official class list? [Self-Service]
The official class list can be found in Self-Service, Trinity’s registration and enrollment platform. To view the official enrollment, follow these steps below.
Note: you can click on any image to view a larger version of the image.
- Login to Self-Service. Self-Service is the shopping cart icon at the top of the main Trinity webpages:You can also reach Self-Service directly at http://selfservice.trinitydc.edu/.
- Once on the Self-Service main page, login using your normal Trinity account information. Remember your username is everything before the ‘@’ in your Trinity email address:
- Once logged in, accept the financial statement.
- Then, under the Faculty heading in the center of the page, click on the ‘Class list’ option.
- On the next page, click on the name of the course for which you wish to view the official class list.
Once on the next screen, you will see all of your students listed alphabetically by last name. If it past the date for “Enrollment Verification,” you can see their attendance status listed.
- When you are ready, you can download or print this information in the left column.
- This screen is also one place where you can find out your class meeting time and location:
- You can also contact your students directly from this screen if you need, though email and Moodle’s Quickmail keep copies of the sent mail, so they are recommended.