Resources supporting Trinity’s Strategic Plan
Assessment That Informs Practice
- Creating a Framework to Make Data-Driven Instruction a Reality
- Data Driven Change Is Easy; Assessing and Maintaining It Is the Hard Part
- Academic Affairs
The Office of Academic Affairs supervises the planning, delivery, and assessment of all academic and co-curricular programs offered at Trinity.
- Assessment at CELT, Iowa State University
A collection of assessment strategies from a variety of colleges and universities on topics such as; student outcome assessment, formative assessment, and others.
- American Association of Colleges and Universities AAC&U is the leading national association concerned with the quality, vitality, and public standing of undergraduate liberal education. This site has numerous resources for assessment in higher education.
- Authentic Assessment Toolbox
A how-to hypertext on creating authentic tasks, rubrics and standards for measuring and improving student learning.
Teaching Writing Resources for Faculty
- Online Writing Lab, Purdue University
Contains resources for writing across the curriculum, and writing in the disciplines.
- Helping Students Write Better in All Courses
The ideas that follow are designed to make writing more integral to your courses and less onerous to you and your students.
- Writing Studio Duke University, Writing for Specific Disciplines
Short guides for writing in specific disciplines.
Student Diversity and Teaching
- Diversity Web
Interactive resource for Higher Education. This site is designed to serve campus practitioners seeking to place diversity at the center of the academy’s educational and societal mission.
- Copyright – Information & ResourcesUniversity of Minnesota’s collection of basic copyright information and guidelines.
- What You Don’t Know About Copyright, but ShouldAn article from The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Pushing Back Against Legal Threats by Putting Fair Use ForwardTwo professors at American University fight against “copywrongs” with common-sense guides to the law.
- Can I Use That ? – Fair Use in Everyday LifeUniversity of Minnesota Guide from a workshop on Fair Use
- Office of Teaching Effectiveness and Innovation A Collection of Websites for Instruction from Clemson University.