Printing with Google Chrome
1. This method requires you to be signed in Google Chrome. To sign in simply go to Chrome settings and sign in to Chrome with your Trinity email address and press NEXT.
2. Login with your Trinity username and password on the next screen.
3. The settings page should now show that you are signed in as your Trinity account.
4. To print from Chrome click Print from the options menu or press Ctrl + P. You can print any printable web content as long as it is in Chrome. For example, you can print documents and pictures through Google Docs, Drive or Photos.
5. At the print screen, click Change… to change the printer if necessary.
6. Select the desired Google Cloud Print queue.
7. Once you are ready click Print to send your document to the chosen print queue.
8. Sign in on any of the public multi-functional copiers on campus to release your print job.