Large File Transfer
Large File Transfer is an online service to quickly, and securely, share files among Trinity students, faculty and staff. If you have really large files to send to your professor, or if you need to share really large files with your class, Large File Transfer has you covered!
- How does it work?
- How do I upload my files?
- How do I share my files?
- How long are my files available for download?
- Are my files private?
To get started, visit Large File Transfer.
Log into Large File Transfer, select the files you want to upload, then share the URL in an e-mail, Moodle, or other communication. It’s that easy!
- Log into Large File Transfer.
- Click Select files to upload, or drag’n’drop your files anywhere onto the Large File Transfer website.
- Most common file formats are supported: Word, PowerPoint, PDF, AVI, MOV, Zip, etc.
- Files may be up to 2 Gigabytes in size.
- Locate your file and click Share this file.
- Copy the share URL and distribute it to anyone that needs to download your file. Paste it in an email, Moodle, instant message or anything else! It can only be accessed by other Trinity members.
Each file you upload is available to share and download for up to six months. After six months, your file will be removed automatically. If you need long-term storage, use Google Drive (available to students and faculty) or DropBox.
Every file you upload is private until you give out that file’s share URL. Do not share this URL with anyone you don’t want to download your file.