Assistant Lacrosse Coach
Trinity (Washington) University, DC– Assistant Lacrosse Coach Trinity is an NCAA Division III member. Trinity invites applications and nominations for the part-time position of assistant coach of women’s lacrosse.
- Support the mission and vision of Trinity Washington University and the Athletics department
- Comply with all department rules, regulations and protocols
- Assist head coach with all aspects of the lacrosse program
- Prior player experience preferred
- Conduct player evaluations at the beginning of the season, coach players of all skill levels
- Foster team bonding and team morale
- Assist with team practices and conditioning sessions.
- Serve as mentor to athletes, helping resolve academic and non-academic issues.
- Provide support and efficient feedback to team
- Monitor academic performance and general behavior of student athletes
- Recruit and coach student athletes regularly and ensure that all student athletes take part in practice sessions regularly.
- Must have demonstrated success in coaching lacrosse at the collegiate or high school level, and/or as a lacrosse player at the college level.
- Bachelor’s degree and previous recruiting experience is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of game rules and coaching techniques
- Leadership and communication skills
Interested candidates should click the “Apply Here Now” link below where you will be re-directed to the online application.
Trinity is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.