Head Volleyball Coach
Trinity (Washington) University, DC– HEAD VOLLEYBALL COACH: Trinity is an NCAA Division III member. Trinity invites applications and nominations for the part-time position of head coach of women’s volleyball.
- Support the mission and vision of Trinity Washington University and the Athletics department
- Comply with all department rules, regulations and protocols
- Attend all department meetings and attend department events
- Serve as team representative during away travel, ensure student-athletes represent Trinity in a positive and respectful manner
- Organize and schedule volleyball practices and contests with Athletic Director
- Conduct player evaluations at the beginning of the season, and coach players of all skill levels
- Lead team practices and encourage participation at conditioning sessions.
- Host team prospect camps and encourage prospective student-athletes to participate in the volleyball program.
- Provide in-game strategy , encouragement and direction
- Serve as mentor to athletes, helping navigate academic and non-academic issues.
- Oversee activities of assistant coaches and evaluate performance
- Must have demonstrated success in coaching volleyball at the collegiate or high school level, and/or as a volleyball player at the college level.
- Bachelor’s degree and previous recruiting experience is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of game rules and coaching techniques
- Leadership and communication skills
Interested candidates should click the “Apply Here Now” link below where you will be re-directed to an online application.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.