Assistant Volleyball Coach
NCAA Advertisement: Assistant Volleyball Coach
Trinity (Washington) University, DC– ASSISTANT VOLLEYBALL COACH: Trinity is an NCAA Division III member. Trinity invites applications and nominations for the part-time position of assistant coach of women’s volleyball.
- Support the mission and vision of Trinity Washington University and the Athletics department
- Comply with all department rules, regulations and protocols
- Assist head coach with all aspects of the volleyball program
- Prior player experience preferred
- Conduct player evaluations at the beginning of the season, coach players of all skill levels
- Foster team bonding and team morale
- Assist with team practices and conditioning sessions.
- Serve as mentor to athletes, helping resolve academic and non-academic issues.
- Provide support and efficient feedback to team
- Monitor academic performance and general behavior of student athletes
- Recruit and coach student athletes regularly and ensure that all student athletes take part in practice sessions regularly.
- Must have demonstrated success in coaching volleyball at the collegiate or high school level, and/or as a volleyball player at the college level.
- Bachelor’s degree and previous recruiting experience is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of game rules and coaching techniques
- Leadership and communication skills
Interested candidates should click the “Apply Here Now” link below where they will be redirected to the online application.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty, and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.