Adjunct Faculty – Nursing (Public Health, Maternity, Pediatrics, Med-Surge and Mental Health)
Trinity Washington University invites applications for Fall 2022, semester for adjunct faculty within the School of Nursing and Health Professions. Successful applicants will have the ability to teach didactic and/or clinical courses in one or more of the following practice areas Community & Public Health, Maternity & Women’s Health, Pediatrics, Medical-Surgical and Mental Health nursing:
Successful candidates should have the following credentials:
- Current Registered Nurse or Advanced Practice Registered Nurse license for the District of Columbia
- Master’s Degree in Nursing
- Teaching experience in BSN nursing programs preferred
- Minimum of two-three years of clinical experience as a registered nurse, and
- Current knowledge of nursing practice at the registered nurse level
Please submit a letter of application and CV to the “Apply Here Now” link below.
Please reference “Adjunct for NHP ” in the subject line
Review of applications will continue until positions have been filled.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.