Trinity Center Support/Front Desk Assistant – Part Time
Trinity Center Support/Front Desk Assistant – Part-Time
Trinity, a comprehensive university in Washington, D.C. has an immediate opening for an experienced administrative professional. The TC Support/Front Desk Assistant works 20 hours per week and assists the Director of the Trinity Center in the execution of providing customer service and phone support and primarily as the front-line communication specialist in the Trinity Center, the incumbent will:
- Greet all visitors in a professional, pleasant and efficient manner.
- Manage phone and email inquiries.
- Maintain the physical appearance of the reception area.
- Maintain office procedure manual and provide staff with updates as they occur.
- Provide reports as needed and requested.
- Assist with data entry as needed and requested.
- Maintain office inventory and supplies.
- Process incoming mail by dating and distributing accordingly.
- Maintain and distribute incoming faxes and admissions general email.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Employee must be able to work efficiently with many interruptions involving walk-in and telephone inquiries and requests. Desired skills & qualities include:
- Four or more years of administrative experience, including office support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and ability to learn to use the student information system.
- Proven record of exceptional customer service.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented.
The position is available immediately, and will remain open until filled. Candidates should submit credentials to the “Apply Here Now” link below.
Trinity Washington University is dedicated to the achievement of excellence and diversity among its students, faculty and staff. Trinity is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourages all qualified individuals to apply.