Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Faculty
Occupational Therapy Assistant Program Core Faculty
Trinity Washington University, a comprehensive university in Washington, DC seeks a dynamic certified occupational therapist assistant as a faculty member for its Occupational Therapy Assistant Program, located within the School of Nursing and Health Professions. This is a full-time, 12-month, non-tenure track position.
- Earned Master’s degree. The degree must have been awarded from an institution that is accredited by a USDE–recognized regional accrediting body.
- Postsecondary teaching experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of clinical practice as a certified occupational therapy assistant.
- NBCOT certification and eligibility for licensure in the District of Columbia required.
- Develop and teach assigned courses in areas of expertise
- Student advising, mentoring, and support
- Develop and maintain scholarly activities and professional involvement
- Participate in the development, implementation, evaluation, and revision of the OTA curriculum.
- Participate in the development, evaluation, and revision of student and program policies and procedures.
- Participate in Program, University and community service.
Interested applicants should send an application that would include a letter of interest, a current curriculum vitae, and names and contact information for 3 professional references to the “APPLY HERE” link below.
Trinity Washington University is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in the workplace without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, and all other categories governed by the laws of the United States and the District of Columbia. Trinity does not engage in discrimination on the basis of any personal characteristics defined by law as prohibited classifications