Head Women’s Basketball Coach
Trinity (Washington) University, – Head Women’s Basketball Coach: Trinity is an NCAA Division III member which competes in the Association of DIII Independents Conference. Trinity invites applications and nominations for the part-time position of head coach of women’s basketball.
- Work within NCAA, conference and departmental guidelines
- Work closely with Director of Athletics to determine best practices for the program
- Develop positive and constructive relationships with players in order to provide guidance and advice
- Plans and supervises practices and provides game coaching in a manner that will promote team excellence, sportsmanship, individual growth, development and team unity
- Maximize the abilities of the assistant coach and develop a strong coaching staff through effective organization and planning
- Promote team and athletic department camaraderie
- In conjunction with the Director of Athletics, recruit quality student-athletes with a passion for basketball and personal beliefs and standards that are compatible with the mission of Trinity
Qualifications: Must have demonstrated success in coaching basketball at the collegiate or high school level, and/or in a club/amateur setting. Excellent communication skills are also required. Bachelor’s degree and previous coaching experience is preferred.
The review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until an appointment is made. Please submit a letter of application, a coaching philosophy, a resume, and names and contact information of three professional references to: email@example.com Please reference “Head Basketball Coach” in the subject line.
Trinity is deeply committed to recruiting, selecting, promoting, and retaining women, persons of color, and persons with disabilities. We strongly value diversity in the university community and seek to assure equality in education and employment.