- B.S., Occupational Therapy, Tuskegee University
- M.S., Management with a Healthcare Concentration, University of Maryland University College
- Physical and Behavioral Health
- Healthcare Administration
Select Works Published
- Presentation: Successful Use of Group Interview for Fellow Selection
Simmons, L., 2019 American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) Annual Conference, 2019
As an educator, I believe it is important to maximize student potential through the use of multiple learning techniques, technologies and support systems. Through a strategic mix of textbook readings, lectures, lab activities and community based interactions students can become competent skilled professionals for various clinical practice settings. I believe to be a good educator you must be willing to be a continuous learner.