- B.A., Political Science, University of Maryland
- M.A., Criminology, George Washington University
- American University, Criminal Law/Procedure, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Paralegal Certificate, American University
- Race-Crime Proxy
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Illusory Correlation Effect and its impact on law enforcement
- Appointed Commissioner, Montgomery County Commission on Juvenile Justice.
I believe in the Socratic Method, whereby the teacher and students produce the learning together, not only by answering questions, but by questioning answers. Therefore, discussion, disagreement, analysis and argument about the issues presented in the text, lectures, videos and other materials in class are encouraged and required while maintaining respect for the opinions of others.