- B.A., Social and Behavioral Science, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- M.S., Occupational Therapy, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- D.H.Sc., Health Science, Nova Southeastern University
- Genetics and Genomics
- Health Promotion and Wellness
- Movement Science
- Cancer Research and Rehabilitations
As an occupational therapy educator, my main focus is to promote competent, knowledgeable therapists that will promote the importance of occupational therapy in society. I strive to provide occupational therapy students with the tools that they will need to become functional units in the occupational therapy profession. As an educator my overall goal is not to 'promote' myself, but to 'promote' student development.