Currently Available Outside Scholarships
- Investigate scholarship opportunities early.
- You don’t have to have a 4.0 GPA or be a star athlete to qualify for free money!
- Scholarships are FREE, there should NEVER be a fee or charge to apply for any scholarships.
Scholarships are based on a variety of criteria and can be found on the Internet, in scholarship guides, and through sponsoring groups.
Stay organized during your scholarship search by keeping a list with deadlines and requirements. If you can’t apply online, be sure to leave enough time to request, complete, and mail a hard copy. Make your application look as professional as possible. If you choose to include a cover letter make it brief, but interesting.
Helpful Resources for Finding Scholarships
A few of the many online scholarship opportunities are listed below:
For Teens/Single Parents:
For International Students:
For Students in Healthcare:
- Health Resources and Services Administration (Varying Deadlines)
For Veteran Students:
For Graduate Students:
- National Founder’s Graduate Business Student Scholarship
- Solomon Law Group Scholarship (For Undergraduate and Graduate students)
Other Open Scholarship Opportunities:
- Frederick Douglass Global Fellowship (for Study Abroad)
- A Place for Mom Scholarship
- AXA Achievement Scholarship
- CU College Scholarship (Must be member of participating credit union)
- Dolman law Group College Scholarship Video Essay Contest
- Jeannette Rankin Women’s Scholarship Fund
- Lamber-Goodnow Scholarships
- Margaret McNamara Education Grants (Applications accepted September 15th-January 15th)
- National Founder’s Undergraduate Business Student Scholarship
- Senior Care Aging Matters Scholarship
- Solomon Law Group Scholarship Undergraduate and Graduate students
- Staver Accident Injury Lawyers, P.C. Personal Injury Scholarship
- The Ulman Cancer Fund for Young Adults
- Varsity Tutors College Scholarship Contest (Monthly Chance to Win)
- YuJa Scholarship Essay Contest