From the Dean of Student Services
Dear Trinity Senior:
The Trinity community is preparing to formally welcome the Gold Class of 2023 to senior status during Academic Convocation on Saturday, October 29, 2022. You have earned senior standing, based on your total number of credits earned to date at Trinity.
As part of the Academic Convocation for the 125th Celebration, we invite those with Senior Standing to participate in a presentation of seniors. Academic Convocation is on Saturday October 29, 2022 at 10:00am. Seniors will gather with their regalia in O’Connor Auditorium at 9:00am.
At Cap and Gown, members of the senior class wear their caps and gowns for the first time and are officially recognized by Trinity as seniors. This important campus tradition dates back to when the very first class to graduate from Trinity, the Red Class of 1904, gathered in fall 1903.
Schedule of Events: Saturday October 29, 2022:
• Senior Robing in the Main Hall at 9:00am
• Processional to the Notre Dame Chapel at 9:50am
• Academic Convocation in Notre Dame Chapel begins at 10:00am
• Senior Lunch in Alumnae Dining Hall following Convocation at 12:00pm
- RSVP to participate! The RSVP form was open September 21 through Friday October 14, 2022. Please RSVP to indicate your participation in Cap and Gown and / or the Senior Lunch on or before the Friday October 14th deadline. You are able to invite up to 2 guests to attend in person. Please indicate the guests on the RSVP form. 10/24/2022: The RSVP form is now closed.
- Purchase Cap and Gown. In order to participate, you must wear regalia. Please purchase your regalia at the Business Office (Main 114). The cost is $29.50. Payments can be made via cash, check or credit card. Last day to purchase is Friday October 28th, 2022.
- Pick up your Cap and Gown. Once you have purchased your Cap and Gown, you will be able to pick it up from Student Affairs, Main Hall room 223. Distribution will occur Monday October 3 through Friday October 28, 2022. Mondays: 8am – 6pm; Tuesdays: 8am to 9am and 12pm to 6pm; Wednesdays: 8am – 6pm; Thursdays: 8am – 6pm and Fridays: 8am – 5pm. Last day to pickup your regalia is Friday October 28th, 2022 by 5:00pm.
We hope that you will be able to join us for this very special event. If you have any questions concerning the events, please feel free to call Dean Meechie Bowie’s office at (202) 884-9611 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to celebrating with you.
Michele Bowie, Dean of Student Services
Dr. Karen Gerlach, Vice President for Student Affairs