Attend a “Step Forward to Trinity” evening on campus — before classes start in August — to set up your academic plan and start on the right foot at Trinity.
Tuesday, August 6: Stop by between 5:00 pm and 7:00 pm; Payden Academic Center lobby
- Meet with an academic advisor and review your academic plan.
- Register for your first classes at Trinity.
- Review your tuition costs and financial aid and set up a payment plan.
- Meet new students who will be starting their first semester at Trinity – just like you.
- Enter a drawing for a $20 Uber card or a $25 Amazon card.
Note: These events are for new students accepted to the School of Business and Graduate Studies, School of Education, School of Nursing and Health Professions, or School of Professional Studies.