School of Education
The School of Education degree programs are designed for educators in all stages of their careers, taught by highly qualified faculty from the professional and academic community.
All School of Education programs are approved by the DC State Education Agency, Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE), and meet requirements for state certification.
Trinity’s initial-license and advanced-level education programs are accredited by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Trinity’s graduate programs in the School of Education offer:
- Convenient course schedule
- Affordable tuition – among the lowest in the Washington, D.C., region
- Fall, Spring, and Summer sessions as well as intensive courses and seminars
- In-service and pre-service teacher training
- Professional development courses for continuing certification requirements
Contact a Recruiter
Associate Executive Director for Enrollment Development
Join us for an event!
Please choose an event below to learn more and RSVP.
March 3, 2021 - 5:00pm
March 10, 2021 - 12:00pm
March 20, 2021 - 12:30pm
March 25, 2021 - 5:00pm
April 13, 2021 - 5:00pm
April 15, 2021 - 5:00pm
May 18, 2021 - 5:00pm