The School of Education degree programs are designed for educators in all stages of their careers, taught by highly qualified faculty from the professional and academic community.
All School of Education programs are approved by the DC State Education Agency, Office of the State Superintendent of Education (OSSE), and meet requirements for state certification.
Trinity’s initial-license and advanced-level education programs are accredited by Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
Trinity’s graduate programs in the School of Education offer:
- Convenient course schedule
- Affordable tuition – among the lowest in the Washington, D.C., region
- Fall, Spring, and Summer sessions as well as intensive courses and seminars
- In-service and pre-service teacher training
- Professional development courses for continuing certification requirements
- Curriculum and Instruction (M.Ed.)
- Early Childhood Education (M.A.T.)
- Educational Administration (M.S.A.)
- Elementary Education (M.A.T.)
- Secondary Education (M.A.T.)
- Special Education (M.A.T.)
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Special Education (NEW)
School Counseling: Are you interested in a master’s degree in school counseling? Learn more on the Admissions page for School of Nursing and Health Professions.
Get in touch
Associate Executive Director for Enrollment Development
Learn more about how Trinity’s Programs can advance your career!
The Admissions staff is here, ready to get you started!
Stop by, call us or email us: