Accepted to Trinity? Here are your next steps!
Congratulations on your acceptance! Make it official that you will be attending Trinity Washington University using this form:
If You Are Coming to Trinity, Here are Your Next Steps
- Meet your academic advisor at a Start Strong workshop. Together, you’ll design your your class schedule and register you for your classes. You’ll receive invitations to these spring workshops by email. Full schedule will be posted soon.
- Get your Financial Aid in order: Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the first step – the information you provide on this form will be used to give you scholarships, grants, and loans. Trinity’s code is 001460. For help, contact our Enrollment Services Office at 202-884-9530.
- Attend a Start Strong Registration Day! You will receive an email invitation from your advisor. At this event you will:
- Learn how to register and build your class schedule
- Get assistance completing your FAFSA
- Set-up a payment plan with Enrollment Services
- Meet the Academic Advising Team
- Student Affairs: Interested in living on campus? Complete your housing application! Make our residence halls your new home away from home! Living on campus is a great opportunity to be close to classes and all the resources of campus. If you have any questions about living on campus or the housing application process, please contact Campus Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-884-9316. Complete your required Student Health Form 2020-2021 and Insurance Information before August 15, 2020 (Fall) or January 11, 2021 (Spring). Forms can all be scanned and emailed to email@example.com. If you have any questions about Trinity’s health form requirements, please contact Dr. Jacqueline Newsome-Williams, Director of The Health and Wellness Center at 202-884-9615.
- If you have a physical, psychological, or cognitive disability and would like to identify yourself to the Disability Support Services (DSS) office complete this form
- Attend Orientation August 23 – 26, 2021
Required to attend orientation. Meet faculty members, learn about your choice of majors and the liberal arts curriculm, and internship to get real-world experience.
Congratulations – we extend a warm welcome to all of our accepted students, and look forward to working with you.
- Schedule an appointment with your academic advisor, who may be listed in the welcome packet sent to you by mail, or call the Admissions Office at 202-884-9400 to be connected with your advisor.
- Register for your classes! Your advisor will assist you in registering for your classes.
- Submit your FAFSA: Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid online – Trinity’s code is 001460 If you need help filling out your FAFSA, contact our Enrollment Services Office at 202-884-9530 or email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have a physical, psychological, or cognitive disability and would like to identify yourself to the Disability Support Services (DSS) with this form.